Friday, July 09, 2004

A new adversary!!

Yay! I'm happy! I've found someone new to direct my aggression against!

This unknown person who's made his home at Iraq War Wrong Blog, has discovered THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE OF OUR TIME!!!! The Iraq war!!! The Iraq war? The most important issue of our time? I'm sure the survivors of the holocaust will be happy to know that. And I'm sure the millions of people murdered by Saddam and dumped into the mass graves (and those that weren't even given he dignity of a grave) will be happy to know that the war to liberate their surviving countrymen was wrong.

I'm looking forward to having lots of fun at this guys expense. Not that I hate him mind you, he's just someone with a different viewpoint then me. But heck, we evil conservatives have to direct our aggression somewhere, right? Seriously, I'm looking forward to some serious, polite (heh), sincere debate with this fellow....

Anyway, go check his blog out. I'm a compassionate Right Wing Overlord, I know how to share my prey;-)