Tuesday, June 29, 2004

I'm baaaack!

Guess who's back, back again...Ivan's back...tell a friend...

Yup, that's right. I'm back, allbeit in a very limited fashion. For the next week or so I'll be using this crappy AOL dial up. I had everything set and ready to go before we left Tampa. My DSL connection was supposed to be ready within ten days of my arrival. Or so I thought. What BellSouth didn't tell me, even after we had called to confirm and check on the status of our order, was that they don't offer DSL service in my area. So I'm going with a local cabal company for my high speed connection. While I prefer the stability of a DSL connection, cable will do. Needless to say, I've also switched phone companies since we didn't find out about the DSL thing until well after it was supposed to be activated. As it turns out, the cable company we've enlisted to provide our cable and internet connection, also provides local and long distance phone service...so it works out nicely. Oh yeah, pi$$ on BellSouth.

So my blogging will be limited what with the dial up connection and all, and with the template work I've got to do (not looking forward to doing this with dial up...but....), but here's a little something I picked up yesterday...

It's a little old but I haven't seen it circulated much. So go to MoveAmericaForward and check out this commercial.