Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Foiled terrorist attack in Jordan

I can't believe this isn't getting more attention on the wires. A plot that would have wiped out up to 80,000 people and you barely hear a whisper about it. I first heard about it a couple of days ago but was having trouble finding some hardline news sources on this. Some of the details not mentioned in this article that I have hear but not yet confirmed; the weapons came from Syria, some of the components were tracked into Bahgdad (remember the perfume plant that exploded and killed 2 soldiers). I would call 80,000 people being killed mass destruction, how about you? And I would call something used to kill 80,000 people a weapon, don't you think? So wouldn't you call a weapon used to kill 80,000 people a weapon of mass destruction? I thought Syria was supposed to be getting rid of those. And if some of the components came from Iraq...well you connect the dots.