Saturday, April 24, 2004

A call to arms!!!!!!

My friends, yesterday I told you about a great American; Pat Tillman, dying in Afghanistan. We all agreed (I hope) that he died a hero, as has all Americans who have lost their lives fighting for our country. Well now we have a new enemy. Those treasonous fuckbags, no; they're not good enough to be called fuckbags....those treasonous douche-bags at indymedia.org have now become the soul target of my aggression. They refer to themselves as an "independant news outlet", which of course means they lean so far to the left that even Howard Dean would have to walk at a slight angle to match them. They have branches all over the world. The one particular division, the one in Portland, is the culprit that has earned my contempt at this moment. These treasonous douche-bags have an article of their own up, titled Dumb Jock Killed in Afghanistan. The article itself, aside from the title, isn't the problem:

Pat Tillman, the Arizona Cardinals safety who left a million dollar NFL career to become a U.S. Army Ranger, has been killed in Afghanistan.
Former NFL Safety Is Killed in Afghanistan


By Fred Barbash
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, April 23, 2004; 11:44 AM


Pat Tillman, the Arizona Cardinals safety who left a million dollar NFL career to become a U.S. Army Ranger, has been killed in Afghanistan.

A spokesman for the Rangers, an elite special operations unit, confirmed Tillman's death but would provide no details. Tillman, who had also served in Iraq, was deployed with the 75th Regiment Ranger Battalion.

Among the Rangers' tasks in Afghanistan has been the pursuit of al Qaeda members, including Osama bin Laden.

A source said Tillman had been involved in a counter-terrorism operation called Mountain Storm.

Tillman, 27, joined the Army in May 2002 with his younger brother, Kevin, a minor league prospect for the Cleveland Indians.

Neither sought attention when they joined, although they received plenty at the time from commentators inside and outside the world of sports, who regarded their decisions as extraordinary.

Tillman was quoted as telling friends he need to "pay something back." Friends also said Tillman had been particularly affected by the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Tillman, maintained a 3.84 grade point average at Arizona State University even while becoming the Pac-10 Conference Defensive Player of the year as a senior.

He was drafted by the Arizona Cardinals in 1998 and played safety, setting a club record for tackles in 2000.

He had been playing under a three year, $3.6 million contract. The Army reportedly paid him about $19,000 plus benefits.

Washington Post staff writer Peter Slevin contributed to this story.



© 2004 The Washington Post Company


What has earned my hatred would be the yellow-bellied fucktards posting about the article. I can't even begin to explain how horrific these words are, you'll have to use the link above to read it. Here's an example:

StevetheGreen link


"Cottled sports star allows nationalism to foster jingoistic irresponsibility resulting in his death"

or how about....

"Citizen of empire allows ignorance to cause him to die for imperialism"

or maybe......

"Capitalist chooses to kill innocents instead of cashing check"


That's one of the more moderate posts. I am asking...no, I am ordering every single one of you to go over to go here and open up a can of some serious moonbat ass whooping on these major idiotorians. I want lots and lots of pain. I have to go and repost, cuz the post I initially entered was rejected. I was told by the "moderator (aka info filter) that my post was to "profane". Really? I suppose using the term treasonous fuckbag is more profane than celebrating the death of an American Soldier? Anyhow, the gist of my post was this; I wonder how brave those yellow-bellied douche bags would be if they were standing in front of Tillmans' family? I even dared them to say it to a member of his unit. Then I dared them to say it to my face, and gave them my name and address...which by the way, if any of you yellow bellied cowardly ass fucking douche bags did catch my post and happen by over here:

Ivan Rohde
1509 W Waters Ave
Tampay, FL 33604

I'll be on the front porch, not holding my breath......Meanwhile, I'm gonna try to post again. I had better see you all there...or else!!!!!!!(jk)