Thursday, April 21, 2005

On to Happier Thoughts....

I have a confession to make. It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of the LoTR trilogy (btw, the books were better...but the movies were still great). But see, I'm also a fan of another great fantasy saga. I have a confession to make. I'm really just a big geek inside, and I'm a huge fan of the works of Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman. Most specifically, the Dragonlance Legends and Chronicles series. Yeah, I know...I'm a big dork for getting into that DnD crap...but when you're an Omnipotent All Powerful Overlord you can read whatever the hell you like;P Anyways, I've stumbled across a fan site dedicated to convincing someone to make a movie of these two trilogies (which I believe would be most excellent). They even took a poll to see who the fans would like to see play the lead rolls. I was less than impressed with some of the results, but check it out. I'd like to know what anyone else thinks, later I'll post my thoughts about who should play the leads.