Monday, September 06, 2004

Random Ramblings

We all know that Kerry's fellow SwiftVets don't think much of him. But what about the POW's/MIA's that Kerry testified were being treated humanely? What do they think? Don't ask, ask them.

Kerry's been pissing and moaning about the SwiftVets ads against him and his followers have called for Bush to condemn them. What I want to know is this. Is Kerry going to condemn the group Move On dot Org?? Somehow, I doubt it.

You may have heard that former President Clinton recently had emergency bypass surgery done. I for one hope he's ok. (Hey, just cuz I can't stand the man doesn't mean I want him dead. Besides, without him, we'd have one less moonbat to ridicule).

Michael Moore has said that he's eyeing the best picture award rather than best documentary. Hmm, could it be cuz it's not really a documentary, but a mockumentary?

Now this is a documentary.