Friday, May 14, 2004

Nothing today

I'm not posting anything today. I'm still letting everything that's going on sink in completely. I have a lot of thoughts running around right now that I'm not quite sure how to express. I've been getting an incredible amount of traffic lately, because of the video I have linked. I was debating taking it down, because it seemed kind of self serving. Normally I'm all for a little shameless promotion, but not in this case. But the link will stay up; I still think it's important to make it availabe for people to see; mostly because I think it's important for people to see it. There's a lot of anger going around about it right now. Some of it towards the murdering terrorists, some of it towards the Bush administration. I'll comment more on it tomorrow. My thoughts right now are just too much of a mess.