Thursday, May 13, 2004

More murder footage

The old link to Berg's cold blooded murder is not working well right now because of heavy traffic. I have another link where you can get the full 5 min video. It's much cleaner quality, and much more graphic. Caution: This video is much more graphic than the one I previously linked. None-the-less I do suggest everyone watch it. I think it needs to be seen; we all need to see what we are fighting. Do me a favor though, LibertyUnites.tv has gone through the trouble of putting up this link, and it is a lot of trouble with all the bandwidth problems right now with everyone trying to download it. When you get to the sight, be kind and RIGHT CLICK the link and save it to your computer before watching it. Here is the link to the webpage LibertyUnites.tv has set up.