Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Incoherent musings

Bah. I wanted to follow up yesterday's tantrum with something cool and topical and intellectual. But I just can't do it. After seeing this yesterday, I just can't seem to put a coherent thought together. I mean, what do you do when you see something like that? Lord Spatula had a good idea to start with, but even this I don't think goes far enough. I see stories like this and they make me feel better. And of course this is good for a smile. But still the anger returns. Am I the only one that feels this way? A type of anger that just won't go away? Don't psychiatrists have a term for that? There has to be an answer. But what? You sit and watch a man murdered in cold blood, a civilian, and there's just no rational explanation. And then I see spew like this, and this and it seems that all hope just goes down the crapper. To be honest I'm more worried about losing the battle here at home than I am the WOT. Can the terrorists and the left really beaten us? Sometimes I think they already have.