Thursday, April 29, 2004

Mostly unproductive day for The Overlord

Sorry folks, just haven't had much time today. In fact this is the first time I've been in front of my precious...errr...my computer all day. In the meantime, I just got done with some really good reading from the independant 1, you should go over check it out. Also, go check out Frank's arrogance, as he enlightens us about the terrorists we face. I promise to be my usual witty, enlightening self tomorrow. Actually I'm going to respond to Bush's testimony. I just haven't gotten all my p's yet. Got the q's, but those damned p's are fast as hell... Also, gonna entertain you all with my writing skills as I put up the beginnings of the story. What story? THE STORY YOU NIBBLEHEAD!! Oh nevermind, you'll see tomorrow.

T.T.F.N!!

Update: Almost forgot (now who's the nibblehead?) Coop will lighten your spirits with his brand new Chicken Soup for the Complete Asshole.

Ok, one more update: I just found this and I had to post it. Read it, and get pissed...