Thursday, March 25, 2004

On Bush'n stuff

You know, I've never made it a secret that I have a lot of problems with Dubbya's domestic policies. I always considered him a moderate republican at best, but more of Dem-lite really. Lately though he's started to grow on me some more. I think it's mostly because of all the frothing-at-the-mouth hatred coming from the left about him. They haven't hated anyone this much since Ronald Reagan was in office. Well, maybe except for Newt. But really, when was the last time you've seen a group of people hate someone so much since the Pal-ass-wipians started hating Jews? The way I see it, anyone hated this much by the left has to be pretty good in my book. I mean, hating Bush has become the "in thing" for the far left. Just look at this guy highlighted in Frontpagemag.com. And he was all ga-ga over the Bush administration just a year and a half ago. Go read what Emperor Misha has to say about this guy.