Tuesday, March 23, 2004

If we outlaw guns, what do we do about the zombies?

I went to the movies this past weekend and learned a great new reason the guns should never, ever be outlawed. See, I went and saw Dawn of the Dead. I actually enjoyed it (I have this creepy and probably unhealthy fascination with zombies). I think it was a pretty well done movie, and I'm a pretty big fan of both Ving Rhames and Mikai Phiefer(sp?). My point is, if we outlaw guns, what do we do about the zombies? Remember 28 Days Later? Don't you think those people would have had a much better chance to survive if they had all been allowed to carry guns? For those that didn't see it, it was a zombie-type movie that took place in England where guns are outlawed except by the military. So see, we have to keep guns legal. Otherwise, if the zombies ever come after us, we're screwed.