Thursday, February 05, 2004

Michael Moore Hates America

is the name of a new independent film being produced/directed by Mike Wilson. It's a documentary type piece written to debunk the lies and bullshit produced in some of Moore's films such as "Bowling for Columbine", and "Roger and Me". Personally, I can't wait for this one to come out. I'm gonna be first in line. I find it kind of funny that Moore refuses to sit down and talk with the guy. Another thing worth mentioning is that Mike has actually gotten death threats from the die hard Moore fans.

Here's an exert from his FAQ which you can read more of here:

Q: Hey @$$hole, who the F&!% are you to take on Michael Moore?
A: I’m a passionate guy with a camera who has a different perspective. Who the F&!% was Michael Moore to take on GM? I mean, really people, let’s be a little more tolerant of others’ opinions… Just because I disagree with Moore doesn’t mean my opinion isn’t valid, does it? Of course, I’ve noticed that Moore’s fans may be some of the least tolerant people in the world. I’ve actually received death threats from people who claim that it’s important to be heard, but demand that I shut up… I guess the 1st Amendment only applies when we’re at a protest or are demanding redistribution of wealth…


The first amendment only applies to left wing nut jobs who want to turn our country into a friggin' police state. (end sarcasm)