Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Sharon is caving!!!

In what I can only say is disturbingly sad news, Prime Minister Sharon has decided to evacuate the Jewish settlements from the Gaza strip. Say it ain't so Sharon. Personally, I think this sucks. To me, Israel has been a perfect example of how terrorism should be dealt with. With equal and superior violence. The most disturbing part of this decision to me is that it shows terrorists that their methods work. Kill enough people, and they will cave. The libs should be happy, after all, Israel is following America's "enlightening" philosophy that "violence doesn't solve anything". Bull. This story really pisses me off. I can only hope it's part of a brilliant strategy to group all the palestinians into one area and then carpet bomb them into annihilation.