Thursday, May 05, 2005

SWIII...A Bloodbath??

According to the reviews it is.

The new Star Wars film is a "bloodbath" which deserves its parental guidance PG-13 rating, a critic has said after an early screening of the movie.


All I can say is...excellent. (C'mon, it can't too bad, it's still PG13) Hopefully this last installment will be at least a little better than the previouse two attrocities. Yes, they were horrible. If you don't think so.....you're wrong. They were worse than bad.

"So what Overlord, you want more violence to make it better?"

Well, pretty much..ya. Listen, don't get me wrong. There is such a thing as excessive violence (or so I've heard), and I will screen the movie before I let my kids see it. But for crying out loud it's sci-fi violence. That's the best kind, cuz it's so over the top it can't possibly be real! That's what makes it so great. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing this one. Partly cuz I'll be glad this horrible, horrible series of prequels will be over, but I also wanna see how well they show Any's drop into homicidal psychosis.