Monday, August 30, 2004

Feeling a Bit Lightheaded Today

Cuz I donated blood today. I know it's a good thing, and I'm glad I did it. But honestly, I can see why people don't donate more often. The needles hurt. Especially when they pricked my finger to check my blood type and iron level. That one was the worst. The other one they used to draw the blood out of my arm with only hurt for a second, but man let me tell you; it was freakin' huge!! But hey, it only took 20 mins or so all together, and I got a free t-shirt and a juice. Mmmmm, I love juice. So I feel good about myself today. If anyone's considered giving blood but was too afraid, go ahead and do it. The pain and discomfort is brief, and I would say more tolerable than watching a clip of one of Michael Moore's movies. And of course, you get that warm fuzzy feeling that can only come from helping out your fellow man. Nauseas yet? Good, go donate so I can quite talking like this...NOW!!