Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Another Poke at the Left.....

Yeah, every now and then I like to troll around the left wing websites and see what kind of crackpot nonsense they've come up with recently. Well, this go around I do believe I hit the jackpot.

For example, over at DU, poster kentuck wants to know when the freepers are going to have DU shut down.

Meanwhile, Hexola wants to know how many abortions a woman should be allowed to have.

Don't worry folks, I've saved the best for last. While doing a little research here and there following a church-bashing special on The Learning Channel, it came to my attention that the great liberal icon Noam Chomskey, is liked to on a (get this) satanic website, along with the ACLU, those idiots that run the website Lanover Baptist, and interestingly enough, the Ayn Rand webiste (sorry Clare). Take it for what you will, to me it's just another reason I'm glad to be right.

BTW, those satanic sites are incredibly creepy, but I suppose it's what I should have expected. If you're a weak-stomached Christian, you probably won't want to click on that link, the poo-poo there will make ya hurl. Was thinking of doing a good fisking of the writings there, but to be honest I don't know if I want to spend any more time there than I already have......*shudder*