Wednesday, March 30, 2005

You Can't Have a Pet

This is just too much. What the DU is saying is just as good.

Here's how it is. My dog is MY pet, I OWN her. And you know what? She's pretty DOG-gone happy about it. (You know, that sounded better in my head than it looks on the screen...) These groups try to equate eating animals as being cruel. But that's nature folks. Humans are omnivores..remember the food pyramid? You think a great white shark would hesitate to bite you in half if it thought you might make a nice snack? What gets me is the same people who are preaching Darwin's evolution, refuse to accept that man is the dominant species on the planet. It's evolution at it's finest.

Morality trumps legality: I find it ironic that the same people who use this argument to keep me from my steak dinner, would happily watch Terri Schiavo starve to death. You can have my steak when you pry it from my cold dead mouth.