Sunday, September 12, 2004

Wal-Mart will interfere with the Mexican life

This is just sad. How could someone not want a Wal-Mart in their city. I could be the richest person in the world and still shop at Wal-Mart. And why? Because they have everything I need. They have groceries and clothes and toys. Wal-Mart is the only store where I can go and buy clothes that fit me. Screw the mall which only has clothes for those chics who look like they are on crack or something. I mean it is one thing to have a small waist but it is another to look like you starve to death. And talk about cheap. I will be stingy with my money and why you ask. So I can have more. But I guess Mexicans don't want make a true living. They don't want to get a real job and have taxes taken out of their paychecks. They want to pick strawberries and live off welfare. I work for a living but you better believe if I need some help I will be there getting it. But Mexico doesn't want any help, no clean place to shop, no nice things. How could you not want this. Wal-Mart is the best thing that has happened in a long time. Hell I go there a lot of times just to walk around and get out of the house. I LOVE WAL-MART!!!!!!!!! Just check out the link at CNN.COM.