Thursday, September 23, 2004

As I said in the last post

I just read another story of something so horrific. It happened in New Milford, Conn. A woman and her four month old son went to the beach park for a relaxing day and guess what happened. They were both stabbed to death! A four month old baby still strapped in his stroller was killed and his mother was found not far from him. I don't understand and no one knows why they were killed and can't think of anyone who would want to kill them. This is just nerve racking to me and I hope they catch the person who did this and make them pay. As I said above, it is ashame when you kill someone but when they can't defend themselves. I mean really, what is a four month old baby gonna do. Did they feel sorry for it after they killed the mother and didn't want it to starve to death? I mean what has this world come to. That is okay though. My GOD has a place for them and it isn't a beach house in Hawaii.